Things to Look for when Choosing a Marriage Counselor
A marriage counselor can help you tide over the conjugal problems and rediscover love. However, if you’re not sure how to find a good marriage counselor, you can determine that by asking her a few questions:
Education and experience
- How much of your coursework was related to marriage counseling?
- How long have you been a marriage counselor?
- How much of your business is marriage counseling?
- I think our problem is this…Have you treated a couple with a similar problem before?
Interest and competency
- How do you sustain your interest in marriage counseling?
- Are you planning to expand the focus of your practice?
- What do you advise the couples that don’t improve with your treatments?
- Do you ever recommend that couples separate or divorce?
The counselor you choose should be someone you are comfortable with. She should be easily available as well.
Rosalind Cardia is one of the most reputed marriage therapist, Los Gatos, CA. Contact her today for help.